FS-AFRICA
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
FS-AFRICA

Simulation de vol en Afrique

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Kai Tak IGS Rwy 13 Biman DC-10

3 participants
AuteurMessage
edetroit
Langue pendue
edetroit

Kai Tak IGS Rwy 13 Biman DC-10 Empty
MessageSujet: Kai Tak IGS Rwy 13 Biman DC-10   Kai Tak IGS Rwy 13 Biman DC-10 EmptySam 1 Nov à 22:35

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
SkyFlyer2K
Langue pendue

MessageSujet: Re: Kai Tak IGS Rwy 13 Biman DC-10   Kai Tak IGS Rwy 13 Biman DC-10 EmptyDim 2 Nov à 2:15

Nice video, how did u build you panel from scratch? From the youtube comments I see that someone wants to pay for it.
edetroit
Langue pendue
edetroit

MessageSujet: Re: Kai Tak IGS Rwy 13 Biman DC-10   Kai Tak IGS Rwy 13 Biman DC-10 EmptyDim 2 Nov à 8:26

SkyFlyer2K a écrit:
Nice video, how did u build you panel from scratch? From the youtube comments I see that someone wants to pay for it.

I bought a Digital SLR camera (Canon 400D), I got permission to photograph the cockpit.
Using Photoshop and PaintShop Pro I made all the main bitmaps and gauge bitmaps.
I wrote all the gauge codes in XML using only Notepad.
I made the panel not to sell but because I love 2D photoreal panels and I love FS9. It is still not finished and I have many different configurations to make......which I will love doing.

One of the very best things about FS is it is an open ended game. One has the ability to make the game what one wants (if you have the time)

I wish I had the time to do some scenery design because there are lots of African airports that we need.....but alas panel design takes ages and clumps of hair! scratch
SkyFlyer2K
Langue pendue

MessageSujet: Re: Kai Tak IGS Rwy 13 Biman DC-10   Kai Tak IGS Rwy 13 Biman DC-10 EmptyLun 3 Nov à 3:42

you're right bro, I wish I had time to design African sceneries. Do you share your panels ??
R-Jay
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: Kai Tak IGS Rwy 13 Biman DC-10   Kai Tak IGS Rwy 13 Biman DC-10 EmptyMar 10 Mar à 0:50

i don't think edd shares his panels. Else i would have a whole bunch of them already!
http://www.vatcaf.org
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Kai Tak IGS Rwy 13 Biman DC-10   Kai Tak IGS Rwy 13 Biman DC-10 Empty

Kai Tak IGS Rwy 13 Biman DC-10
Page 1 sur 1